We are looking for a Payroll and Benefits Coordinator. The Payroll and Benefits Coordinator will report
to the Senior Payroll Manager and provide a wide variety of support services
including but not limited to: bi-weekly payroll support and administration,
data entry of all new hires, processing terminations, benefit uploads, and
maintenance of employment data.
- Assist with all payroll
functions including but not limited to: new hire data entry, employment
changes, terminations, etc.
- Assist in processing bi-weekly payroll for restaurant network
- Process biweekly benefit files, update team
member benefit deductions and 401K contributions for full time employees.
- Respond to queries and requests for
assistance for both payroll and benefits; direct concerns to the
- Must perform other duties as required or
- Bachelor’s degree preferred; or a
combination of education and direct relevant experience will be
- Minimum 2+ years’ experience in payroll and/
or benefits administration preferred; experience with Heartland payroll system
- Ability to work independently and manage
multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment
- Excellent written and verbal communications
Proficient in Microsoft Office, specifically in
What we offer:
- Full range of benefits including Health,
Dental and Vision
- Generous PTO, 401K Savings Plan
- Great culture with a sense of community.
We are an equal opportunity employer. Employment selection and related
decisions are made without regard to age, race, color, national origin,
religion, sex, disability, sexual orientation, gender identification, or being
a qualified disabled veteran or qualified veteran of the Vietnam era or any
other category protected by Federal or State law.