Tag Room Clerk
The Tag Inventory clerk position is responsible for activities involving tag inventory assignment, distribution, delivery and tracking as well as compliance with applicable operational, client and regulatory requirements.
Hours: One 8-hour shift between 7:00am-6:00PM.
You must be available for all shifts.
Overtime may be required some, not all days of the week.
Pay: $14.00 per hour (benefits are included)
Primary Duties and Responsibilities
- Daily, Weekly, and Monthly Tag Inventory Reporting
- Tag Programming, Assignment and Distribution
- Tag Kit Mailing Preparation
- Customer Service Center and Retail Inventory Distribution
- Tag Inventory Delivery Validation Pick-up and Delivery to other locations
- Interfaces via email with internal and external clients
- Forklift and truck operation may be required
- All other duties as assigned for operational efficiency
Minimum Qualification Requirements:
- Minimum of 6 months of inventory and/or warehouse experience.
- Must have the ability to work independently and handle multiple responsibilities
- A valid driver’s license is required; and capability to drive up to 26’ truck when needed
- OSHA Safety Forklift Operation Training required
- Strong grammar and writing skills
- Excellent general communication skills are necessary
- Must be highly organized, detail oriented and work well within a team environment.
- Must be able to lift boxes between 12lb and 50lb as well as loading and/or distribution
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law