Providing direct residential support services to consumers in community residences.
Sun: 9am-7pm / Mon: 12pm-8pm / Tue: 1pm-9pm / Wed: 3pm-11pm / Thur: 3pm-9pm
- Provides on-site consumer supervision.
- Participates as a team member in the maintenance and care of agency facilities and ensures the safety of the consumers in those facilities.
- Provides medication education.
- Transports consumers in agency vehicles in a safe, cautious and responsible manner.
- Observes consumers’ self-administration of prescribed medication as per agency procedures.
- Documents service delivery and maintains accurate and timely clinical documentation.
- Supervises and assists consumers in housekeeping, maintenance, and upkeep of the residence.
- Identifies, supervises, and assists consumers with Personal Care tasks and daily living skills and bills appropriately for those services.
- Develops, supervises and facilities recreational and socialization activities for the consumer.
- Coordinates as directed any contacts with adjunctive services.
- Provides consumer advocacy.
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited school in Mental Health or a related discipline; or Licensed R.N.; a combination of one or more years of college plus work or life experience together equaling four years; or licensed as a Practical Nurse (LPN) plus two years of related work or life experience; or a High School diploma and four years of related mental health experience.
- Valid driver's license with a good driving record.
VEVRAA Federal Contractor. Request Priority Protected Veteran Referral. EOE Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Disabled Contact
Community Hope, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled