Experience the reward of working with children in the schools! Austill's has been providing high-quality PEDIATRIC SCHOOL-BASED occupational, physical and speech therapy services for over 34 years! We are currently seeking exceptional Occupational Therapists and/or Occupational Therapy Assistants to work with children in two school districts in Montgomery County for up to 4 days a week with growth to 5 days.
Prefer pediatric experience, but would consider new grad with pediatric clinical fieldwork experience and/or autistic support experience
Responsibilities of the Occupational Therapist:
- Evaluations, reevaluations & ongoing direct therapy with students in preschool and grades K-12.
- Consultation with teachers, other therapists, support staff and families to facilitate classroom participation.
- Documentation requirements include data collection, marking period progress updates, yearly IEP revisions including updated goals and treatment strategies.
- Attendance at IEP meetings is recommended.
- Some travel may be required throughout the school day.
Qualifications of the Occupational Therapist:
- Graduate of an approved Occupational Therapy or Occupational Therapy Assistant Program
- Current state license as required.
All therapists working greater than 15 billable hours per week on the average need to create an LLC (Limited Liability Company) or DBA "fictitious name"
*We conduct a thorough background check. All clearances must be completed within one year of the start date unless otherwise indicated.*
Austill’s provides Pediatric School-Based Occupational, Physical and Speech Therapy services in Berks, Bucks, Chester, Delaware, Lancaster, Lebanon, Montgomery, Philadelphia, and York Counties! Contact us today about opportunities in these locations!!
The Theraplay Family of Companies now includes Austill's Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc, and the Children's Therapy Centers. This allows us to work with children, to help them maximize their potential, in 18 pediatric outpatient centers, in schools, and in homes throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Northern Virginia. We at Theraplay are looking forward to continuing to grow our geographic reach, furthering our mission to maximize each child's potential through functional play-based therapies. This is why we hire exceptional therapists to provide the best pediatric occupational, physical, and speech therapy services. We pride ourselves on not only providing superior treatment for our patients but offering a place where our employees can grow and maximize their own potential. As one of our employees or contractors, your expertise and clinical strengths are valued and utilized!
Theraplay, Inc. is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled
Theraplay Family of Companies is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled