Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN)- Wheatfield, NY
SHG Temp Staffing Wheatfield, NY $35.00 per hour
***--SIGN ON BONUS--***
** REFERRAL BONUS **
SHG Temp Staffing is currently looking for LPNs to fill openings.
Candidates should have a LPN license and related nursing experience.
**** **You can start ASAP AND GET PAID DAILY!!!! ******
Contract: 8 weeks
Shifts: 8 hour Eve shifts
******Requirements of the LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- At least one year of experience as an LPN in a Long Term Care setting is preferred
- Current LPN license
- Current CPR Card
- Updated Physical
- Must be caring and flexible
- Excellent communications and time management abilities
- Strong interpersonal skills; works well with clients and clinical team
- Must possess independent problem-solving abilities
- Excellent clinical assessment skills
- Computer literate
- Ability to pass a Level 2 background check and drug screen
- Excellent writing and charting skills
- Methodical and tidy work habits
- CPR /BLS
- Covid Vaccine/Exemption
- Driver's License/State ID
- Health Statement/Physical
- TB Test/PPD
******Responsibilities of the LPN (Licensed Practical Nurse)
- Perform all nursing duties in accordance with the scope of practice specific to the state you are working in, while adhering to all facility policies and procedures and keeping individual's cultural and spiritual beliefs in mind and maintaining professional standards.
- Provide superior home care for individuals to improve quality of life.
- Assist the immediate supervisor with tasks to support department operations
- Demonstrate effective oral and written communication skills
- Continually evaluating the patients’ needs which includes assessments, diagnose(s) and interventions according to their individualized plan of care.
- Preparing accurate, orderly and timely reports, documenting while maintaining confidentiality in all aspects of the job.
- Provide emotional and psychological support when needed.
- Communicate with patients’ family or friends to provide advice, comfort and release instructions.