The Guest Services Representative maintains established standards of service, hospitality, cleanliness, and safety in the Wellness Center while providing exceptional customer service to resort members and guests. Qualified candidates must be available to work a variable work schedule 7 am - 10:30 pm, weekdays and weekends.
Essential Job Functions:
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilites to perform essential functions:
- Makes reservations for all Wellness Center services and programs including Spa & Salon services.
- Greets all resort members and guests arriving for scheduled appointments.
- Provides information to guests and members on Wellness Center services, Spa & Salon services, recreational programs, and other resort information.
- Assists guests with equipment rental and activities ensuring maximum guest satisfaction and quality of operations.
- Enforces usage rules of the Wellness center and pool are followed, guaranteeing member, guest and Associate safety.
- Performs cash handling procedures for revenue transactions in accordance with company policies.
- Maintains cleanliness and appearance of all Wellness Center areas.
- Maintains a harmonious work relationship with fellow Associates regarding guest reservations, daily programs, and guest satisfaction.
- Performs all duties in a courteous, prompt and professional manner.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities, and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
- Ability to follow written and oral instructions in English.
- A valid driver's license with an excellent driving record, reliable transportation, and availability to work a flexible schedule including day/evening shifts, weekends and holidays.
- Excellent customer service skills, ability to multi-task, a positive attitude and ability to work as a team member.
- A minimum of six months' experience in a recreation or customer service setting.
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- Certified CPR, Lifesaving Certificate and/or First Aid preferred.
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is regularly required to talk and hear. The employee is frequently required to stand; bend; walk; use hands to handle or feel; reach with hands and arms and occasionally lift 25lbs. Must be able to withstand working in a variety of weather conditions including sunlight and a hot/humid summer climate.
We are looking for hardworking and reliable people who want to be a part of the team we have built at Rumbling Bald Resort. We aim to provide a fun and enjoyable work environment for all of our Associates. During your time off, spend your day on the lake, enjoy our hiking trails, beach, pools, tennis and golf courses.
Rumbling Bald Resort is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled