Water Park Lead will be responsible for guarding swimmers and for the safe and efficient operation of the aquatic areas of the Pyrite Rapids Waterpark. This position requires a great deal of responsibility and attention at all times. They will work directly and communicate continuously with park guests and employees in a variety of situations. This will include supervising of proper riding instructions to our guests as well as the maintaining of proper dispatch intervals in accordance with the standard operating procedures particular to each attraction. They will be directly responsible for enforcing the waterpark and slide admission requirements. The role of the Water Park Lead is to keep people who are in a mass of water, safe from harm.
- Administers and coordinates emergency first aid as necessary.
- Supervises and provides surveillance of employees and guests during park hours
- Enforces the rules and regulations of the waterpark.
- Advises aquatics management of unsafe and unsanitary conditions.
- Performs daily routine chores and maintenance of waterpark to ensure neat and orderly appearance.
- Excellent people skills and courtesy is mandatory at all times
- At least 2 years related experience in supervisor position.
- Water Park Leads must be at least 21 years of age and in good physical condition.
- Ability and willingness to achieve Certification in First Aid and CPR
- Good oral communication skills.
- Must be flexible regarding scheduling as it is based on business demands.
- Capable of working in a hot, humid and chlorinated environment.
- Standing for long periods of time.
Is this job right for you?
Below are a few of the requirements that you would be expected to meet if you are hired as a Fiesta Village Family Fun Park Fun Expert:
Honesty - This should go without saying in any job, but we list it first because it is our number one requirement in dealing with Guests, fellow Crew Members, and the Company. Honesty in our business means accurate cash handling, proper use of tools and inventory controls and Doing What Is Right. This also means that friends and family do not receive food or services free, just as you would not expect free groceries from a friend who works in a grocery store. ·
Friendly Attitude and Commitment to Excellence – Fiesta Village Family Fun Park is dedicated to achieving excellence in family entertainment. We are committed to making each patron feel they are truly our GUEST by providing high-quality entertainment, FRIENDLY CREW MEMBERS and OUTRAGEOUS SERVICE. Fiesta Village seeks to employ individuals who are friendly and enjoy striving to become the best that they can be. If this sounds like you, we encourage you to apply!
Schedule – We expect you to work the days you are scheduled and to be on time. Tardiness and absenteeism are not acceptable. Due to the nature of our business, you will be required to work evenings, weekends, summer months and holidays.·
Appearance – All Crew Members are expected to wear the required uniform for the area assigned. No other dress is acceptable. Personal hygiene is very important because of the close contact with our guests. Female employees: No extreme hairstyles are acceptable. ·
Drugs / Alcohol – Every Crew Member has daily contact with our guests. Coming to work under the influence of drugs or alcohol, or use of drugs, alcohol or tobacco in any manner while on duty is strictly forbidden and will result in immediate termination.
Every Fiesta Village Crew Member has daily contact with our guests.
Excellent people skills and courtesy are required at all times.
If you do not enjoy working with people, this is not the job for you.
These guidelines are not complete and will be gone over in detail if you continue the application process. At the same time, realize that it is a responsibility of employment with Fiesta Village Family Fun Park. If you feel comfortable working under these guidelines, please continue with the Employment Application. If we can use your services, you will be contacted to attend a Group Audition. Fiesta Village Family Fun Park is an Equal Opportunity Employer.