Summary / Purpose of Position: Maintains and promote a healthy, nurturing Christian environment by sharing the Gospel and providing Guest Support services.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities: Include the following; other duties may be assigned to meet the program needs
- Have a willingness to share the good news of Jesus Christ, give a personal testimony and pray with/for those served by the ministry. Be comfortable and willing to lead a guest to the Lord.
- Models vulnerability to the guests when appropriate.
- Serve Guests residing in the facility
- Responds appropriately to emergencies
- Provides access to Guest medications
- Maintains written materials necessary for the orderly provision of services
- Insures compliance with resident guidelines, policies and procedures
- Interacts with Guests by providing encouragement and support
- Transport Guests to church and other facility related activities
- Attends staff and supervisory meetings as agreed upon when hired
- Performs specified daily household tasks
- Performs room inspection for cleanliness and contraband
- Perform special assignments when needed as directed by staff
- Performs random drug screenings and maintain urinalysis log
- Complete shift checklist and place in Director’s box weekly
- Maintains positive working relationships with Guests, Staff, Volunteers and Referring agencies
- Supervises guests in the daily operation of assigned facility areas such as kitchen and house crew.
- Supervises residents in recreational and other program related activities
- Responsible to participate in guest evaluation and correction.
- Assume specific administrative duties in the absence of and as authorized by the director.
- Education or equivalent experience: HS Diploma
- Years of experience: 2 years experience in direct client relationships or related supervision.
- Specialized training required: Microsoft
- Possess good oral and written communication skills.
- Possess the ability to speak the truth in love while accurately interpreting communication in relationship.
- License/Certification: Valid SC Driver’s License with a clean record
- Other: If applicant is in recovery a minimum of 3 years clean and sober desired
As an evangelical Christian ministry, Miracle Hill values its rights under federal law to hire individuals who share the Christian faith and the ministry’s doctrinal beliefs.
To be considered for employment, ALL APPLICANTS MUST read and agree with our Doctrinal Statement and Employment Qualifications.