This position is Part-Time
Primary Position Purpose:
The Nurse Practitioner is responsible for performing DOT physical examinations and Routine Medical Physicals. The position does NOT require injury care. Providers are expected to qualify participants based on FMCSA guidelines and Company-specific protocols. Determinations will be based on the participant’s ability to perform essential job functions. Administrative support staff for paperwork, specimen collections, appointments, and check-in, will be provided upon request. In additional, exam room and ALL exam supplies will be provided by the employer.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities:
- Perform DOT Medical Examinations.
- Perform Routine Physicals
- Perform Routine Immunization Administration
- Evaluate the participant and confirm ability to meet required medical standards
- Qualify participants based on essential job functions and medical protocols.
- Ensure all exams are completed in a timely fashion.
- Provide specific condition of disqualification along with conditions for re-qualifying.
- Complete all DOT exam in provider supplied software system program (training included).
- DOT medical examiner certification under the Federal Motor Carrier Safety Administration.
- Comprehensive knowledge of DOT regulation 49 CFR Part 391.41.
- Careful attention to detail, with excellent organization and time management skills.
- Outstanding professionalism and interpersonal skills for working with worker patients.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Computer proficiency & EMR system experience.
- Graduation from an accredited program with proper/active unrestricted State licensing.
- Certification under the National Registry of Certified Medical Examiners (NRCME – Registration) REQUIRED.
- Minimum two (2) years clinical experience preferred
- Occupational medicine preferred
- Clinical experience preferred.
- On-site services preferred.
- Chiropractor Physician preferred.
Compensation / Job-Type:
- Competitive and commensurate with experience.
- Clinical: 2 years (Preferred)
Greener Pastures Healthcare is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled