Cassena Care, is actively seeking Registered Nurse Supervisor (RN
Supervisor) for our Skilled Nursing Facility
Cassena Care at Norwalk
Cassena Care at Stamford
Summary: The RN Supervisor is
responsible for planning, coordination, and direction of all nursing staff on
all shifts on her assigned units, as well as, ongoing general evaluation of
staff performance and activities, in order to achieve optional resident/patient
care.In this position,
the RN Nursing Supervisor interacts with all levels of nursing personnel, other
department personnel, and medical providers to assure quality care is provided
to each resident/patient.
Responsibilities may include but are
not limited to:
- Participates in formulating, implementing and interpreting nursing
policies and procedures.
- Promotes and evaluates staff adherence to all Nursing and Facility
policies and procedures.
- Conducts rounds on all residents on her/his assigned units. Will review
the chart documentation on all the residents in the 24-hour report.
- Reviews C.N.A.s accountability and assignment records for accuracy of
assignment in accordance with resident/patient needs, and completeness of
- Reviews each resident/patient accident/incident report; initiates investigations
of injury of unknown origin; and conducts abuse investigations when applicable.
- Conducts and completes a staff competency assessment when
resident/patient sustains an injury during care routine.
coordinating, and directing of all nursing staff on all shifts on the assigned
- Ongoing general
evaluation of staff performance and activities, in order to achieve optional
- Interacting with all
levels of nursing personnel, other department personnel, and medical providers
to assure quality care is provided to each resident/patient.
- Connecticut State Licensed Registered Nurse in
- PRI Certified
- Must have two to three years experience in Long
Job Type: Part time & full time
About us: Cassena Care is committed to delivering the highest quality
rehabilitation and nursing care in the region. The three core concepts behind
the Cassena Care business model are renew, restore, and rehabilitate – all of
which reflect our commitment to optimizing both emotional and physical health
and to giving our patients everything they need to sustain good health for
years to come. Maximizing quality of life for each of our patients, while they
are with us, and when they return home, is the cornerstone of our work.
- Health and dental benefits
- PTO package
- Competitive salary commensurate with
We are an EOE