SmartLinx Solutions is a rapidly expanding Workforce Management SaaS company looking for a talented and highly motivated Support Specialists in our Charleston, SC office to join our Customer Support team and help our customers. We offer a diverse, casual work environment, with a great entrepreneurial spirit that will allow you to learn and grow very quickly, but always with an eye toward a proper work/life balance.
A Day in the Life of SmartLinx Support Specialists:
This is a “roll-up-your-sleeves and work hard with a team of passionate people” type of position. As a SmartLinx Payroll Support Specialist, you will support customers who utilize our highly-customizable Labor Management software. You will use advanced troubleshooting techniques to address customer concerns ranging from basic questions to critical/time-sensitive issues. You will instill confidence in our customers, build their trust in SmartLinx as a valued partner and have a significant impact on our customers’ experience with our product through effective engagement and timely issue resolution.
- Maintain high customer satisfaction with a primary focus on providing the best customer support
- Interact with customers via phone, chat, and email to proficiently and consistently troubleshoot and resolve basic issues for the SmartLinx suite of products
- Accurately capture case notes, document activities and manage cases in a way that is clear, concise and actionable by other internal resources and a customer viewing from the case portal
- Quickly identify when issues are more complex and gather appropriate information to triage to a senior member of the Support team to resolve
- Author, edit and publish quality Knowledgebase content to improve customer self-service resources
- Accurately link and categorize cases upon case closure to help inform the root cause of customer contacts
- Associate or Bachelor’s degree or previous technical troubleshooting experience
- Excellent troubleshooting skills, including research on software application errors and issue re-creation.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills. Ability to clearly communicate customer’s needs to technical support staff and communicate case details to customers and/or management.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Excel formulas, pivot tables, vlookup, and file formatting.
- Familiarity with, or ability to learn, querying MS SQL database tables
- Extremely motivated individual who is passionate about their work and helping our customers achieve success
- High-level performer who excels in both a team and individual environment.
- Ability to perform in a fast-paced environment, meeting all defined performance.