NETCHEX is seeking a Client Service Representative for our Corporate Office in Covington. Our Client Service Team is the primary point of contact for our human resources and payroll software clients. You will be helping to support our clients with their use of our payroll and HR software, and promptly respond and resolve questions and problems. This allows us to deliver outstanding customer service.
Who we are looking for?
- Ambitious, collaborative, and driven individuals determined to provide a high-quality level of service to our clients as a resourceful and talented problem-solver.
- Individuals with a knack for technology and who possess remarkable written and oral communication skills.
- Candidates with at least 2 years of customer care experience. A desire to work in a culture of continuous learning and development a plus.
- A superstar with a proven ability to effectively train others and maintain a positive attitude in stressful situations.
- Must be able to work Monday – Friday 8:00 am – 5:00 pm (occasional over-time may be available).
What will I be doing?
- Deliver outstanding client service at all times, including proactively anticipating client needs, maintaining frequent and professional client communication, and responding quickly to any service requests.
- Act as a company expert to effectively communicate and provide guidance concerning basic payroll and HRIS functions to our clients.
- Maintain a payroll production schedule and ensure each client submits payroll as scheduled.
- Timely and accurately process payrolls that have been submitted by the Netchex client base.
- Train Netchex clients on how to utilize various areas of the Netchex application
- Training may include, but is not limited to, scheduling a web conference, providing guidance over the phone, sending the client instruction documents, guiding the client to self-service portals, and creating detailed instruction documents
- Ensure professional skills are continuously improved by actively participating in internal/external development opportunities.
- Coordinate with various departments within Netchex to ensure client requests are handled appropriately and in a timely manner.
- Provide creative solutions to accommodate client needs.
- Assist other members of the Client Service Team as needed.
- Assist other members of other departments as needed.
- Record client interactions in Salesforce.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
- Attention to detail
- Strong problem-solving skills
- Ability to multitask
- Ability to work with people of various backgrounds, beliefs, education level, and communication preferences
- Minimum of two years experience in Customer Service/Retail or Bachelors Degree
- Competent in Microsoft Office
- Competent in online applications
- Computer savvy
- Provide solutions for client questions/challenges
- Accurately and timely process payrolls submitted; effectively maintain payroll schedule
- Accurately and timely responds to client inquiries; maintain an accurate record of all client interactions
- Progress in the understanding of the Netchex application and basic payroll and HRIS functions
- Effectively train clients and colleagues
- Educate clients on new and existing products/services
- Increase number of clients and amount of revenue supported
- Be a team player / maintain a positive attitude
Why Join us?
- Excellent Challenging, fun, and rewarding work environment
- 100% Employer paid Health & Dental Insurance for employees.
- 100% Employer paid STD, LTD, and Life Insurance for employees
- Vision Insurance
- 401(k) Employer Match
- Generous PTO and paid holidays
- Philanthropic opportunities to give back to our community
- Business casual dress attire
NETCHEX is an Equal Opportunity Employer