CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with a current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand.
ABOUT THE ROLE.
CTM is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer to play a key role in our growing team as we migrate our systems to the AWS cloud and transform our development and QA environments. We build and maintain highly sophisticated cardholder loyalty travel solutions for marquee brands, among them nationally recognized financial institutions and other large organizations – these are high-profile projects. The ideal candidate would have a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. This role requires outstanding planning, time management, and organizational skills. You will have superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and multiple requests. This is an ideal role for someone with a strong business acumen who is passionate about continuous improvement and effectiveness in a rapidly evolving organization. Most important is a desire to be a part of a team, a desire to serve, and an enthusiasm and energy about the role.
- Support the development lifecycle of platform architectural design, deployment and debugging
- Ability to automate release deployments across development, QA and production stacks using a combination of scripting languages and other automation toolkits
- Set-up up new sites and applications via configuration management using Puppet
- Manage Git (Gitlab) and SVN repositories
- Maintain / upgrade / patch tracking and documentation software (Confluence / Jira)
SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
- Must be fluent with Git
- Strong knowledge of Linux and Linux environments (RHEL 6/7, RHCSA/RHCE, CentOS)
- 5+ years working in an Agile dev environment
- Experience integrating Jenkins and Docker for automated deployment preferred
- Experience with caching technologies (Memcache, Redis, APC, etc.)
- Experience with MySQL (Clusters, Replication, and Tuning) and Elasticsearch (Kibana a plus)
- Knowledge of security practices, networking protocols, firewalls, PCI compliance, etc.
- 5+ years of system architecture required with a demonstrated ability to read the code and understand the coding logic to assist in troubleshooting
- 5+ years’ experience managing/monitoring AWS cloud and virtualized servers for optimal performance while working in a Platform as a Service (PaaS) environment
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.