Job Title: Financial Administrative Assistant
Location: Maple Lawn, MD
Salary: $35,000 - $40,000 / annually
Hours: 30-40 hours a week Monday – Friday
Our client is a wealth management company, and is seeking an experienced and dynamic Financial Advisor Assistant, who will report to and work primarily with the practice’s Managing Partner.
The person in this role will have an unbending value system and find energy and satisfaction in serving others. This person will offer creative and reliable support to the Managing Partner in business operations, marketing and client services. The Assistant will take the lead on internal initiatives to improve operational efficiency and manage the various data platforms of the financial service. The Assistant will serve as the “right-hand” person to the Managing Partner responsible for maintaining regular contact with clients, ensuring that all sales documents and agreements are completed before they are filed and updating the customer contact information. The Assistant will contribute to the planning and implementation of marketing initiatives such as client events. Their success in these tasks will be rewarded with the opportunity to achieve significant personal growth, a competitive salary, and bonuses tied to individual and team performance.
- Consistently provide superior responsive service to client requests in order to build customer loyalty and trust
- Schedule appointments with clients, prospects, wholesalers and others
- Act as a liaison between the Managing Partner and their clients, providing proactive client management through telephone and email requests
- Solve client issues within established standards of practice
- Monitor client files for compliance with various regulations based out of the Maple Lawn- Fulton, MD office.
Marketing and Sales
- Proactively support the Managing Partner in the selling process
- Organize and assist in the implementation of marketing efforts including the planning of client and prospect events
- Assist in preparing Managing Partner for client meetings, which may include financial plans, sales brochures, and background information
- Prepare and maintain a variety of industry-specific reports that can be used for strategic and market planning
- Increase efficiency and quality of team communications
- Develop relationships with the Woodbury financial advisor support team
- Conduct effective business processing that interacts with clients to assure appropriate forms are filled correctly and business tasks are carried through to meet compliance standards
- Examine client data for accuracy and completeness and generate reports using the Woodbury Financial software platform
- Assist Managing Partner in meeting individual and team goals
- Support other practice advisors and assistants as needed.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Develop a personal growth plan in order to achieve the highest levels of success
- Professionalism, a strong work ethic, and customer-focused
- Highly motivated self-starter who can work independently with minimal supervision
- Exceptional communication, time management and organizational skills
- Strong skills in problem-solving and maintaining a sense of urgency
- Well-developed client service skills and an attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal skills to effectively interact with clients, co-workers, organizational partners and financial planners.
- Knowledge of investment products, policies & procedures desirable
- Experience and skills using financial data platforms
- Must display traits such as integrity, positive attitude and team-orientation.
- Computer proficiency in PC applications such as MS Office (Outlook, Word, Excel, etc.).
- Minimum of 3 years professional or relevant internship experience required.
- Undergraduate degree preferred
- 2 + years of financial services experience with previous administrative experience in the financial services industry a plus
- Proficiency in Salesforce platform desirable
*Fingerprints and background check will be required *
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.