The HR Coordinator performs a variety of administrative and HR related services to support the basic HR functions of the facility and can be crossed trained to do other tasks within the scope of their responsibilities as dictated by the Administrator. The HR Coordinator should be familiar with HR policies and procedures, and state and federal laws. This person will support our home health ancillary service.
- Responsible for the timekeeping system, assistance in labor management and payroll. Responsible for management of our Attendance on Demand (AoD) system.
- Ability to run ad-hoc labor and staffing reports for Administrator, gather and correct employee time sheets, and properly ensure time is correct in ADP.
- Responsible for applicant intake process, new hires, and general orientation. The HRC will screen and interview applicants, assisting with investigations, and make recommendations regarding hiring and counseling/disciplining employees.
- Confidentially ensures all employees’ personnel files are maintained according to Federal and State regulations and corporate policies.
- Responsible for conducting training and facility in-services per Federal and State regulations and corporate policy, and ensuring policies are communicated and adhered to.
- Track and maintain the applicant tracking system, Get Hired on a daily basis.
- The HRC will be responsible for all recruitment and staffing efforts included but not limited to: cold-calling, Indeed resume review, scheduling interviews, community recruitment events, and working with Corporate Recruiting Team on strategic efforts of the facility.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's Degree in Human Resources, Business, or other related field is preferred
- At least two years of experience with payroll, timekeeping, and recruiting in a skilled nursing setting or the long-term care industry is highly preferred
- Experience in payroll processing preferred. Proficiency with Microsoft products including Word, Excel, and PowerPoint. Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written.
Regency Integrated Health Services is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled