Restaurant Manager Responsibilities:
sanitary practices for food handling, general cleanliness, and maintenance of
kitchen and dining areas.
compliance with operational standards, company policies, federal/state/local
laws, and ordinances.
- Open and close the restaurant.
induct, and mentor new staff members.
- Schedule shifts and assigning tables to service staff.
- Resolve customers' questions and grievances in a professional manner.
- Conduct payroll activities in an accurate, timely manner.
- Ensure the restaurant adheres to pertinent health and safety regulations.
- Record all income and expenses and ensuring that cash registers are balanced.
- Perform all functions at the restaurant, including food prep and delivery
of computers (MS Word, Excel).
in the following dimensions of restaurant functions: food planning and
preparation, purchasing, sanitation, security, company policies and procedures,
personnel management, recordkeeping, and preparation of reports.
possess a valid driver’s license.
be eligible to work in the United States.
agree to background and credit check.
requires prolonged standing, bending, stooping, twisting, lifting products and
supplies weighing 45 pounds, and repetitive hand and wrist motion.
with hot, cold, and hazardous equipment as well as operates phones, computers,
fax machines, copiers, and other office equipment.