Physical Therapist (PT) PRN
Valley View Senior Life is a full-service elder care community located in Junction City. Valley View offers a wealth of amenities and services for after-hospital rehabilitation and long-term skilled nursing care. If you strive to provide a supportive and restorative environment, loving compassion, elegant refinement and personal courtesies for residents, and you meet the qualifications below, please apply now!
Plans, organizes, and performs Physical Therapy Services in accordance with applicable federal, state, and local standards to assure that the highest degree of quality resident care can be maintained at all times.
- Interviews resident to determine the type of treatments needed and schedules therapy as ordered.
- Performs physical therapy on residents.
- Ensures that all therapist notes are informative and descriptive of the care provided and of the resident’s response to care.
- Creates and maintains an atmosphere of warmth, personal interest, and positive emphasis, as well as a calm environment
- Always exercises courtesy whenever residents, family members, and visitors are present
- Demonstrates pride in Valley View by keeping areas clean and safe
- Demonstrates ongoing responsibility and commitment through good attendance and by being on time to work
- Respects the privacy and dignity of residents
- Must have a current, valid PT license in the State of Kansas.
- Must have excellent time management skills and be able to work within deadlines.
- Must be able to maintain a courteous, friendly, and helpful attitude with residents, visitors, and co-workers at all times.
- Must be able to regularly lift and/or move up to 50lbs
- Valley View has a culture of teamwork and lateral service so that the needs of our residents and each other are met
- Staff recognition and rewards
Valley View Senior Life is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled