Retail Sales Representative
Compensation: $35,000 average including commissions with top performers earning over $49,000.
The Customer Center is looking for Wireless Sales Representative who is passionate about the retail sales industry, have a proven track record for driving sales, provide exceptional customer service, and thrive in a fast-paced, highly competitive sales environment.
The Customer Center(TM) is first and foremost a people-oriented company. We pride ourselves on fostering the types of relationships with our employees that make it possible for them to give you the customer experience you deserve. We respect our team and they transfer that respect to every single customer that walks into any one of our locations.
Retail Sales Representatives (RSR) are accountable for achieving or exceeding individual sales goals, set by their Store manager. Retail Sales Representatives will participate in our week-long training to be set up for success. Under the supervision of a Store Manager, the RSR must display, have knowledge of and participate in all the Store's promotions, programs, and products. Above all, RSR must have the ability to connect and build rapport with prospective and current customers in order to provide superior customer service.
- Drive the sales of products and services by achieving or exceeding sales targets.
- Build customer loyalty by providing prompt and exceptional sales and post-sale service.
- Ensure customer concerns are resolved with urgency and good judgment.
- Stay knowledgeable about our products, services, promotions, and policies.
- Participate in ongoing training and coaching initiatives.
- Customer focus, teamwork, communication, accountability, and innovation.
- Previous sales experience with emphasis on customer service is a plus.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Willing to work weekends and holidays.
- Bi/multilingual is a plus.
- Must be familiar with Microsoft Windows and Excel.
- High school diploma. Post-secondary degree a definite asset.
- Must have retail sales experience that relies on commissioned sales income.
- Paid time off accrual.
- Equipment, device and accessory discounts.
- Health, dental, Vision Insurance after 90 days.
- Colonial Supplemental Insurance (same as AFLAC)
- 401K plus Employer Match of 4%
THE CUSTOMER CENTER MANAGEMENT; INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled