Title Alliance currently has an opening for a high energy National Account Manager with industry experience and excellent customer support skills. Position can be based in the Cleveland OH, Philadelphia PA, Ft. Lauderdale FL or Phoenix AZ market. Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and our brand.
The National Account Manager is a hands-on, high impact leader who will oversee a team of Joint Venture Account professionals, while managing his/her own JV accounts. Directly influence the outcomes of all existing Joint Ventures by driving engagement with the Title Alliance brand. The National Account Manager is responsible for increasing market share, expanding the business and helping meet specific revenue and long term strategic objectives of Title Alliance. You will be ultimately responsible for driving sales by strategically identifying new business opportunities, overseeing existing accounts, and coordinating action plans with multiple internal and external entities. Job duties include sales, business development coordination, and service. Must be able to build and maintain client relationships and expand business with the existing client base.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Maintain a high level of proficiency in product knowledge and overall corporate objectives.
- Assesses individual client needs and develops, presents and implements a plan to meet those needs.
- Compiles lists of prospective customers for use as sales leads, based on information from various sources and develops and executes a call plan to include calls on and appointments with qualified real estate agents and lenders.
- Actively participate in industry events and forums to expand knowledge of evolving trends and marketplace offerings. Share feedback as appropriate to ensure business offerings are meeting the needs of the market.
- Effectively creates or adapts and delivers group and individual presentations to customer groups, target customers, cooperating agents, and others.
- Provide a funnel analysis for monthly and quarterly business plans.
- Analyze and monitor key business metrics to identify trends and develop action plans the market can sustain.
- Develops/maintains collaborative relationships w/ internal stakeholders to achieve goals.
- Communicates proactively with and responds in a timely manner to clients.
Develops business on behalf of Title Alliance in a manner that supports a positive company image, in compliance with all required rules and regulations and ethical in all considerations.
- Bachelors Degree in Business or related field preferred; High school diploma or general equivalent diploma (GED) with relevant experience will be considered
- 4+ years of successful commercial Title/Real estate, Home Warranty, Mortgage Lending or other affiliated industry experience with a track record of exceeding goals
- 2+ years in a leadership role
- Ability to listen to customers and understand their needs and objectives to better respond and provide solutions; Ability to influence others; Strong negotiation skills
- Working knowledge of Sugar CRM, reporting, analytics, and IT tools; experience using the MS Office suite
- Applies diplomacy and tact; Able to adapt to changing conditions
- Demonstrates persistence, tenacity, and consistency in pursuing revenue opportunities
- Strong interpersonal communication skills
- Understanding of market and competition with the ability to identify external threats and opportunities
Title Alliance Ltd. is a renowned leader in the real estate industry providing an innovative title and escrow services one customer experience at a time through the creation and management of highly successful title joint ventures. We are recognized as the employer of choice because we understand the most valuable investment we can make is in our team of passionate and committed industry professionals. Together we are expanding a compliant and customer-driven title and escrow experience into newer markets while continuously providing innovative industry expertise. Founded in 1948, we have formed joint ventures in Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia since 1983. Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and brand.
Title Alliance is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance at competitive rates; generous paid time off plan; company paid - life insurance, short term, and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
Title Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Title Alliance LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled