At Moonlight Basin we offer the highest level of facilities, amenities, recreation, food, beverage and service to our members and guests. We are an hour drive from Bozeman, Belgrade, and West Yellowstone, MT. We offer our associates a great work environment and opportunity to learn the highest levels of service and teamwork. Individuals who excel at personalized service are encouraged to apply to become part of our extraordinary team of professionals.
- Initiates interaction with members and guests to obtain and disperse information.
- Creates and maintains information on all activities, events, and food & beverage offerings to provide comprehensive, accurate, and timely information to members and guests.
- Seeks most efficient manner in which to meet member expectations.
- Creates itineraries for members, guests, and prospective members during their visit.
- Interfaces with other departments in order to meet member and guest requests.
- Responsible for charging services and creating member profiles using a club management system.
- Answers member, guest, and interdepartmental inquiries by telephone, fax, email, and mail. Evaluates need and assists with an inquiry or directs inquiries to the proper department in a timely manner.
- Assists Member Services Director with written collateral to describe programs, activities, and events at the Club and in the community.
- Performs other duties to ensure flawless member & guest service, not necessarily included in this description.
- Assists with operations within the Member only areas of Moonlight Lodge, ranging from children’s programs/activities, to maintaining fitness area and fitness programs, to supervising the Member Lounge to ensure it is clean, organized, and Members have everything they need.
- High school degree required, college coursework or degree desired.
- Previous experience in the hospitality industry is preferred.
- Exceptional interpersonal skills for interfacing with members, guests, and staff.
- Computer literate with knowledge of Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Outlook.
- Ability to make sound, common sense, and rational decisions in the performance of duties.
- Must be available to work all shifts, including weekends and holidays.
- Must comply with Moonlight Basin's grooming and uniform policies.
- Must be available to work the entire summer season (End of May- September)
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and responsibilities for this specific job. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of this position might differ from those outlined above and other duties may be assigned as necessary.
We are proud to be an EEO/AA employer M/F/D/V. We maintain a drug-free workplace.