Location: Chandler, Arizona*
Salary: Up to 100k OTE first-year! (Base + Commission)
Reports to: Director of Sales
Firefly is a world-leading IT Education company located in Chandler, Arizona, and we are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our inside sales team. Firefly provides a broad range of IT Training services to Government, Large Enterprise, and small-to-medium-sized companies. For the past eight years, Firefly has been one of Cisco Systems’ most awarded Platinum Learning Partners, winning Global Learning Partner of the year twice, and most recently, Global Learning Innovator of the year 2018.
- What we do: We help businesses eliminate skill gaps and IT professionals get the technical certifications they need to advance their careers.
- What you’ll do: Use your phone, email, and social media expertise to create relationships with decision makers by utilizing needs-based selling and matching our solutions to their needs.
Anyone with a great attitude, a willingness to learn, and a strong work ethic will find success at Firefly. We know what it takes to become a seasoned account manager and can train you for success.
What’s it like to work at Firefly?
We love to celebrate our successes! Sure, we know when it’s time to get down to business, but we also have a lot of fun in the process. Company events, video games, and ping pong all add to the "work hard, play hard" culture we have built over time. We also mix it up with monthly spiffs and contests to put more cash in your pocket and keep things interesting. You’ll get freshly ground coffee every day, breakfast on Fridays, and an affordable lunch delivery service.
- Strong passion for sales and enjoys working with customers, especially over the phone
- High level of motivation and commitment to all aspects of the selling process
- Sales and prospecting experience, preferably business-to-business
- The desire to further develop and invest in your IT sales career
- Ability and commitment to spend your day on the phone talking to Firefly's customers
We take benefits very seriously; they are vital to our employees' ability to be successful at Firefly. Here are some (but not all) of the benefits of joining our team:
- Competitive salary with an uncapped commission structure, along with monthly sales incentives!
- An excellent, comprehensive benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, Vision, and 401(k) with company match.
- Fifteen days of Paid Time Off (including 5 days Sick Time) and we observe ten paid holidays each year.
- Flexible start times and work-life balance!
*Relocation not available