The ideal candidate is a seasoned hotel professional with outstanding management skills and extensive hands-on experience. Available to work when needed, including weekends, holidays, and nights.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Ensure compliance with brand standards, life safety and cleanliness expectations.
- Oversee the operations functions of the hotel.
- Hold regular briefings and meetings with all head of departments.
- Ensure full compliance with Hotel operating controls, policies, procedures and service standards.
- Lead all key property issues including customer service and refurbishment.
- Handling complaints, and oversee the service recovery procedures.
- Manage on-going profitability of the hotel, ensuring revenue and guest satisfaction targets are met and exceeded.
- Ensure all decisions are made in the best interest of the hotel and management.
- Closely monitor the hotels business reports on a daily basis and make decisions accordingly.
- Ensure that monthly financial outlooks for Rooms, Food & Beverage and Admin & General are on target and accurate.
- Prepare monthly financial reporting for the owners.
- Draw up plans and budget (revenues, costs, etc.) for the owners.
- Helping in the procurement of operating supplies and equipment, and contracting with third-party vendors for essential equipment and services.
- Overseeing all departments and working closely with department heads on a daily basis.
- Manage and develop the Hotel Executive team to ensure career progression and development.
- Be accountable for the responsibilities of department heads and take ownership of all guest complaints.
- Provide effective leadership to hotel team members.
- Lead in all aspects of business planning.
- Responsible for legalization, Occupational Health & Safety Act, fire regulations and other legal requirements.
Element Denver Park Meadows is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled