Server at Café Hollander
WHO WE ARE:
Bier is a huge part of Lowland European culture—as integral as frites, cafés, and bicycles. And here at Café Hollander, we love bier—from sourcing the best biers to perfecting the way each is served in the proper glass. Our passion for bier runs so deep that we’ve collaborated with some of these brewers – who have become close friends – to create our own exclusive biers brewed by friendship and available exclusively at our cafés.
Check out our website here! (https://cafehollander.com/)
This position is being recruited by Clock’d on behalf of Cafe Hollander. To learn more about Clock’d, please visit our website (clockd.com)
WHO YOU ARE:
We expect our team to take pride in what we do, making our guests’ experiences in our Cafés as warm and inviting as if they were in our own homes. That is the Lowlands dining experience, and your knowledge and pride of our food, drinks, and operations enable us to bring that experience to life for our guests. With clear direction and communication from the management team and your trainers you will be trained to company expectations. With this knowledge and skillset you will be an effective team player and provide our guests with a high level of quality service.
Our goal is to provide the type of unique and genuine care that our guests tell stories about as they become raving fans.
- Report to work as scheduled, on time, well-groomed, and dressed in proper uniform.
- Greet, serve guests in a prompt, friendly, professional way.
- Have Bier and Menu knowledge
- Be familiar with specials and soups of the day prior to starting the shift.
- Take food and drink orders promptly and accurately.
- Check back with customers to ensure satisfaction with food and service, refill drinks, and take any additional orders.
- Handle customer complaints in a calm, courteous manner. Inform supervisor of any customer complaints or suggestions.
- Restock service areas.
NECESSARY SKILLS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Part-Time positions available
- Available to work at least one-weekend shift
- 1+ Years of experience is a perk but not required
- Team Player
- Strong Communication & Customer Service Skills
- Continuous development of food & beverage product knowledge
- Ability to maintain Professionalism at all times
- Ability to multi-task
BENEFITS & PERKS:
- $2.33/hour + tips
- Average $24/hour with tips
- Discounted Food & Drink
- Free Coffee
- Health & Dental available for full-time employees
Cafe Hollander is an Equal Opportunity Employer and Prohibits Discrimination and Harassment of Any Kind: Cafe Hollander is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at Cafe Hollander are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion or belief, age, creed, disabilities, sex, national origin, age, citizenship, disability, veteran status, family or parental status, or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Cafe Hollander will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
This policy governs all areas of employment at Cafe Hollander, including recruiting, hiring, training, assignments, promotions, compensation, benefits, discipline, and termination.
We follow all CDC guidelines and PHMDC orders are enforced at Cafe Hollander for both guests and team members.
All offers of employment at Cafe Hollander are contingent upon clear results of a thorough background check. Background checks will be conducted on all final candidates and on all employees who are promoted, as deemed necessary and will be considered only as it may relate to the job you are seeking
This Job Description is subject to change at any time.
Please visit our careers page to see more job opportunities.
Apply for this Position