J&E Concessions / Lehigh Valley Ironpigs: Kitchen Prep-Cook
The Lehigh Valley Ironpigs strive to provide a positive and memorable experience for every guest every time.
Minimum Job Requirements:
- Must be at least 16 years of age
- Be able to stand, walk and bend for an extended amount of time
- Ability to lift 30 pounds frequently and up to 50 pounds on occasion
- Must be able to multitask
- Carry out instructions given by the Executive Chef
- Comfortable dealing with large crowds
Knowledge of proper food handling procedures and experience with grilling and frying equipment is required.
All Kitchen Cooks may be considered for cross-training in multiple locations of the ballpark at managements discretion. General responsibilities for all positions include but are not limited to:
- Prepare cooking ingredients by washing and chopping vegetables, cutting meat, etc
- Undertake basic cooking duties such as reducing sauces, parboiling food, etc.
- Prepare simple dishes such as salads, entrees etc.
- Ensure proper rotation of all products and stocks products to par
- Maintain a clean and orderly kitchen by washing dishes, sanitizing surfaces, taking out the trash, etc
- Communicates ticket times and potential problems with the service staff, kitchen staff, and Managers
- Operates and maintains equipment properly
- Break down and clean stations thoroughly every day
- Ironpigs Staff Ball cap (provided)
- Ironpigs Kitchen Staff T-Shirt (provided)
- Black pants (associates responsibility)
- Comfortable shoes; nonskid shoes highly recommended (associates responsibility)
Job Type: Part-time Seasonal
J&E Baseball Concessions LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled