ANGLICOTECH, LLC is an established, rapidly growing, veteran-owned small business providing solutions to contemporary problems. We specialize in Organizational Change Management and Enterprise Information Technology Implementation and Services.
We are seeking a Professional Systems Engineer with immediate availability that will thrive in a challenging and rewarding process-oriented environment.
- Designs and plans network systems.
- Provides specifications and detailed schematics for network architecture.
- Provides specific, detailed information for hardware and software selection, implementation techniques, and tools for the most efficient solution to meet business needs, including present and future capacity requirements.
- Conducts testing of network systems.
- Maintains technical expertise in all areas of network and computer hardware and software interconnection and interfacing, such as routers, switchers, firewalls, hubs, bridges, gateways, etc.
- Evaluates and reports on new network technologies to enhance capabilities of the network.
- US Citizenship required
- Must have active US Security Clearance at the minimum level of Secret
Required Education and Experience:
- BS degree; additional years of experience may be considered in lieu of degree
- BS or equivalent + 5 yrs related experience, or MS + 3 yrs related experience.
- 4+ years of experience with Network Administration and the following:
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) VPC Network Configuration and Management.
- Experience with Amazon Web Services (AWS) Cloud Formation Templates.
- Experience with firewalls specifically Cisco Firepower NGFW Virtual / Cisco Firepower Management Center and F5 Networks BIG-IP Virtual Edition.
- Ability to design, create and manage complex network infrastructure within the AWS environment.
Preferred Additional Skills:
- Good organization skills to balance and prioritize work
- Analytical and problem-solving skills to troubleshoot systems problems
- Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
Anglicotech, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer with a strong commitment to supporting and retaining a diverse and talented workforce. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Anglicotech, LLC offers competitive compensation and benefits as well as great long-term career opportunities.
Anglicotech LLC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled