CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally, but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
CTM is looking for an experiencedBack-End PHP Developer who can jump in and get going quickly. This position requires excellent communication, teamwork and organizational skills. We work closely with nationally recognized financial institutions, large organizations and major Credit Unions. This role requires outstanding planning, time management and organizational skills. You will have superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and multiple requests. This is an ideal role for someone with a strong business acumen who is passionate about continuous improvement and effectiveness in a rapidly evolving organization. Most important is a desire to be a part of a team, a desire to serve, and an enthusiasm and energy about the role.
• Strong knowledge of PHP 5, SOLID (object-oriented design), Object-relational mapping and LAMP stacks. (3+ years of experience are needed)
• Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills, motivation and passion to take an assignment from beginning to end and get it done right and in a timely manner
• Good understanding and experience of MVC Frameworks, preferably Laravel, Lumen and ZendFramework
• Basic understanding of best practices for security while coding.
•Experience using GIT/branching in a team environment
• Strong MySQL knowledge (table design, complex query creation, best practices).
• Experience and understanding of Redis/ElasticSearch is a plus.
• Familiarity with coding standards (i.e. PSR-1/PSR-2 or PEAR)
• Familiarity with PHP unit testing.
• Experience or knowledge on database design, scaling and replication for large-scale use.
• Continuous Integration experience with scalable web sites.
• Familiarity with React
Our fun loving company has the feel of a small family business without the small size. In addition to a great work environment, we offer a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
• Comprehensive medical, vision and dental plans
• 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match
• Lucrative Incentive Programs
• Numerous paid holidays
• Paid vacation based on longevity
• Discounted travel opportunities
• Recognition and camaraderie building social events
• Opportunity to earn travel awards
If you feel you meet these criteria, come join our very successful, progressive and fun Travel Management Company… APPLY NOW.