We have multiple Nursing and Rehabilitation Centers located
in Long Island that are actively seeking Registered Nurse Supervisors (RNS) to join
our dynamic team of caring professionals!
& Rehabilitation Center (Huntington, NY)
East Neck Nursing
& Rehabilitation Center (West Babylon, NY)
Full-Time 3-11pm (Carillon)
Full-Time 11-7pm (East Neck)
- Planning, coordinating, and directing of all nursing staff on all shifts on the assigned units
- Ongoing general evaluation of staff performance and activities, in order to achieve optional resident/patient care.
- Responsible for ensuring continuity of care of the residents between shifts by providing direct care as well as supervising the care given by CNAs, LPNs and supportive staff members
- Interacting with all levels of nursing personnel, other department personnel, and medical providers to assure quality care is provided to each resident/patient.
- New York State Licensed Professional Nurse in good standing
- PRI Certified
- Proficient in MDS completion and Care Planning
- BLS preferred
- Must have two to three years experience in Long Term Care.
Health and Dental Benefits
We serve patients in long-term,
short-term or sub-acute (rehabilitation) settings. Our recently renovated
facilities boast a state-of-the-art rehabilitation center and offers bright,
modern and comfortable home-like settings. Our professional staff of excellent
primary care physicians, caring nurses, skilled clinicians and dedicated team
of employees implement the latest interventions and treatments.
Salary commensurate with experience
Generous PTO package
We are an EOE