Cambrian Credit Union has an opening for an entrepreneurial-minded and sales driven individual to join their team. The Sales & Service Associate will champion the Achieva Financial & Cambrian Credit Union Brand and is accountable for the delivery of high quality service to our customers/members who will interact with us through our various communication options, which include by phone, email, secure message, live chat and others. The Sales & Service Associate is passionate about delivering exceptional customer service and identifies opportunities to cross-sell products and services, providing solutions that simplify and solve our members’ financial problems while saving them time and money.
As the Sales & Service Associate, you will:
- Provide a positive service experience through a full understanding of each customer/member interaction and a commitment to quick, professional and accurate response and follow-through, in all contacts.
- Promote, sell and service a full range of retail banking products and services by proactively identifying opportunities and effectively communicating how their features and benefits could further enhance the customer/member’s needs.
- Make qualified referrals to team members in retail, commercial and wealth management areas, where appropriate.
- Achieve established sales targets and service goals to further the success of Cambrian and Achieva.
- Consistently apply all risk and due diligence policies, procedures and practices.
- Build and maintain effective working relationships with the branches and departments as well as actively participate in Cambrian hosted staff events and in marketing related business development activities.
What this role requires of you:
- Minimum Grade 12 education or equivalent with completion of a Business Administration or other post secondary education considered an asset.
- Minimum five years retail banking experience in a sales role covering both deposits and personal lending.
- Strong understanding of deposit services, specific to registered and non-registered savings plans. Including pension and locked-in fund transfers from all provincial jurisdictions.
- Proficient in basic PC applications of Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Creative thinker/ problem solver, with a member-centred approach and strong drive to continuously improve and add value to the business.
- Ability to work well in an environment with multiple and often changing priorities
What we offer you in return:
Competitive salary, career progression and professional development, community involvement opportunities and comprehensive benefits package including a pension plan. This position is located at Cambrian’s Head Office on Broadway Avenue in Winnipeg.
How to apply:
Please submit your application to https://cambrian.easyapply.co/. Your resume and cover letter must clearly illustrate how you meet these qualifications.