guests with prompt, efficient and courteous service in the Snack Bar. Receive food and beverage
orders from guests and deliver food while following all prescribed Steps of
Service. Maintain station in a clean and orderly manner throughout shift.
- Report to work as
scheduled in uniform, ready to work.
- Always maintain a
professional appearance and exhibit a positive attitude.
- Keep current
knowledge of food, beverages and other products/services offered. Suggestively
sell leagues, events and specials to guests.
- Encourage customer orders by promoting
and answering guest questions about food and beverage menus in an informative and
- Communicate with food and
beverage staff to ensure guest satisfaction.
- Identify food orders when ready and deliver them to guests in a timely manner.
- Respond calmly and make rational decisions when handling guest and staff conflicts. Involve management when appropriate.
- Complete side work during non-busy times, including: cleaning, replenishing ice bins, etc.
- Clean, stock and maintain the work station throughout shift.
- Prepare work area for opening, mid-day or closing shifts in accordance with company standards.
- Keep Food Handler's certification card up-to-date.
- Responsible for constant sanitation, organization and proper food handling.
- Maintain professional relationships with all coworkers.
- Perform additional responsibilities as needed.
To perform this job successfully, an individual
must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements
listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with
disabilities to perform the essential functions.
handling, basic mathematics skills; oral and written communication skills.
- Able to
work in a fast-paced environment with constant changes.
- Able to
work independently and/or as part of a team.
use of judgement is required for direct interaction with customers. Some
problems can be referred to a higher level for solution.
- Able to
lift and/or move up to 50 pounds on occasion.
- Able to
stand for long periods of time.
Physical Job Requirements
intermittent periods during which continuous physical exertion may be required,
such as walking, stooping, climbing, or lifting; some of which at times may be
heavy or awkward.
working in an area where high levels of noise and dust can be expected.
work in conditions in which at times you may be subject to walking on oiled and
Education and /or Experience
School Diploma or equivalent.
- Prior food handling experience preferred.
Certificates / Licenses
and valid Food Handlers Card
must possess current, valid driver’s license and a current working home or cell
** Must be 18 years of age or above