Patient Financial Advisor
As a Patient Financial Advisor you will:
• Confirm coverage requirements for scheduled patients
• Confirm eligibility for insured patients
• Obtain needed authorization for service where applicable for insured patients
• Monitor patient service counts to ensure services are aligned for payments
• Identify appropriate sources for patients based upon FPL guidelines
• Appropriately assess ability for payment plans or discount plans
• Appropriately refer patients to other payment sources (i.e. Medicaid eligibility vendor)
• Bilingual Spanish
• Minimum of 3 years’ experience within a healthcare financial environment. Can include insurer or public health setting as well.
• At least one year establishing eligibility and/or payment authorizations
• Requires strong knowledge/training in government payor rules and regulations
• Requires strong knowledge/training regarding TPLs, WC, and other payment sources and liabilities
• High School Graduate or equivalent. Some college preferred.
• Covid-19 Vaccination is required.
EXECUTIVE PERSONNEL SERVICES INC is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled