CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with a current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand.
CTM is looking for an Onsite Travel Consultant for a client located in downtown Phoenix, AZ. The ideal candidate would have a demonstrated ability to work in a fast-paced, exciting, and growing organization. This role requires strong Sabre knowledge and prior corporate international travel agent experience. You will have superior attention to detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines and multiple requests. This is an ideal role for someone who thrives working with one dedicated account and loves working in a downtown office. Most important is a desire to be a part of a team, a desire to serve, and an enthusiasm and energy about the role. Join the CTM team today!
- Books corporate reservations for air travel, hotel, and car rentals.
- Develop/deepen business relationship through interaction and communication with both onsite and offsite customers.
- Act as a liaison between CTM and onsite account.
- Represent CTM on all conflict resolution issues and manage changes.
- Promotes the acceptance of fares, rates, and suppliers that match the client’s travel program policies and negotiated contracts. Applies discount programs appropriately.
- Maintains and promotes professional and courteous client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response to telephone and email communications.
- Remains informed of all airline rules and regulations and current affairs. Communicates information to clients accurately and appropriately.
- Achieves individual and contractual service level goals related to telephone, quality, and productivity per client request.
- Maintains client profiles, ensuring specials requests and reward program information such as frequent flyer/ driver/hotel stay are included.
- Monitors, sorts and works global distribution systems (GDS) queues daily to maintain quality control.
- Ensures optimum customer service through effective use of phone systems and positive telephone service techniques.
- Knows and properly uses airline terminology, codes, fare basis, airline rules and tariffs, resource guides, books, and industry contacts.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, as requested.
- Minimum of 5 + years active Travel Consultant experience in the past 6 years, including international booking experience.*
- Have the ability to work onsite from the customer’s downtown office location during all business hours.
- Thorough knowledge of the travel industry, fares with a focus on international markets.* *
- Proficiency in Sabre GDS system only* *
- Demonstrated professional customer service skills.* *
- Demonstrated internet research skills for the customer.* *
- Must be able to come to work promptly and regularly.* *
- Must be able to take direction and work well in a team atmosphere.* *
- Must be able to work under the stress of and meet deadlines.* *
- Work independently in the absence of supervision.*
CTM offers a rich benefits package including health, 401k with match, dental, life insurance and more