Medallion Midstream is one of the fastest-growing pipeline companies in the Permian Basin area. The Mechanical Services Supervisor will provide leadership and supervision for all pipeline mechanic activities and will assist in planning. This individual will also help supervise and direct mechanical and maintenance activities of approximately 1,265 various pumps throughout Medallion’s pipeline system.
Principle Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Leads Medallion's efforts for maintenance and repairs for pumps, motors, compressors, valves, and any other pipeline components required.
- Maintain a centralized mechanical services database and ensure data is properly reviewed and processed in accordance with Medallion’s procedures.
- Facilitate the development of technical inspection and test planning.
- Maintain, review, and track action items; communicate to company management with weekly updates on program statuses.
- Maintain a production tracking summary of activities for all areas, for project tracking as well as program development progress.
- Maintain company compliance while achieving incremental improvements in the efficiency and effectiveness of mechanical services processes.
- Coordinate the implementation of Medallion’s Mechanical Management Program & Preventative Maintenance Program.
- Participate in collaboration efforts with Company engineering and construction, as well as industry peers, to assist in the development of standards and ensure best practices are utilized.
- Forecasting for mechanical services budget and pump repair budgets.
Knowledge and Skills:
- Bachelor's degree in Engineering and pump experience (preferred); or 8+ years of related experience.
- Provide specific advanced knowledge in evaluating pump curves and giving recommendations.
- Maintain a good understanding of many different varieties of valves and how they operate.
- Possess advanced skills in project management execution.
- Experience leading a group of professional employees tasked with process/program development and execution in a semi-autonomous environment.
- Possess demonstrated ability to communicate and collaborate effectively in a group environment to ensure productive collaboration with respective operating areas.
- Possess an understanding of crude oil pipeline operations.
- A valid driver's license is required.
- Works both indoors and outdoors in and around industrial and electrical equipment with temperature extremes due to weather conditions and operating equipment.
- Uses physical force to lift, push, pull and hold equipment and tools. Must be able to lift up to 50 lbs., manually transport a load up to 75 lbs., and apply up to 100-foot pounds of torque.
- Climbs and works at various heights and may work in a standing, sitting, lying down, crouched or kneeling position. Must be able to bend, stoop, move from ground level to higher levels.
- Routinely reacts to visual, aural and other signals, including alarms and instructions, and is required to visually inspect work.
- May work in confined spaces (i.e. tanks, between compressors, vessels).
- Must have the ability to get in and out of vehicles regularly and ride over rough roads.
About this Company:
Medallion Midstream is one of the fastest-growing pipeline companies in the Permian Basin area. Exciting new growth, developing markets, and innovative ways to help move energy are some of the reasons why today's professionals are discovering rewarding opportunities with Medallion Midstream.
We are committed to our core values – Respect, Responsiveness, and Commitment to Serve – and belief in hiring people who are aligned with these values to ensure success as an organization. Our employees are offered a competitive compensation package, in addition to a great benefits package that provides employees with the flexibility to make selections based on their personal and family needs.
If you are a highly motivated individual with a passion for success and can commit to our core values, we invite you to apply today.
Medallion Midstream, LLC is an employer that offers equal opportunities. We evaluate qualified candidates regardless of race, color, religion, sex, origin, disability, veteran status or another legally protected characteristic.