At Neuman Hotel Group, our team is dedicated to creating cherished memories by providing personalized service and genuine hospitality!
Neuman Hotel Group is a family owned company headquartered in Ashland, Oregon with over 300 employees. Neuman Hotel Group manages properties both in Ashland and Medford including: Ashland Springs Hotel, Ashland Hills Hotel and Suites, Inn at the Commons, Lithia Springs Resort, Larks Restaurants (located inside the Ashland Springs Hotel in Ashland and inside the Inn at the Commons in Medford) and the Waterstone Spa.
Summary of Position: As Breakfast Attendant, the primary responsibility is to provide a clean and well-stocked breakfast area while assuring the highest level of guest satisfaction by providing friendly and courteous service.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Warmly and graciously greets all guests upon arrival.
- Monitor and observe the guest dining experience. Ensure guests are satisfied with the food and service. Respond promptly and courteously to any requests.
- Set up and maintain the breakfast area according to operational standards and in compliance with local health department requirements.
- Thanks guests as they leave and invite them to return. Relay guest comments or suggestions to the manager on duty.
- Taking inventory of food, beverages, and supplies needed for each day.
- Preparing foods such as fresh fruit, coffee, and juices from concentrates.
- Setting up serving dishes/trays, utensils, cups and other supplies.
- Clearing and cleaning tables as they are vacated.
- Restocking items consistently throughout the breakfast hours and for the next day.
- Keeping breakfast area clean including removing trash, vacuuming, cleaning counters/tables, etc.
- Keep manager on duty promptly and fully informed of all problems or concerns coming to his/her attention so prompt corrective action can be taken.
- Previous experience as a Breakfast Attendant recommended.
- Ability to be friendly and cheerful; interact easily with strangers. Positive personality.
- Must have excellent oral communication skills.
- Food Handlers Card (or ability to obtain within 7 days of hire).
- Must be a team player and demonstrate excellent organizational skills.
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills and confidence.
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time (up to 5-8 hours).
- Must have exceptional grooming habits.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Working knowledge of applicable sanitation standards.
- Must be able to lift and carry up to 50 pounds.