CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service excellence with client-facing technology solutions to deliver a return on investment to our customers. Headquartered in Australia, we provide local services solutions to clients across the globe.
Our Denver location anchored the CTM brand in the US in 2012. Through the CTM growth model, we are now a top travel provider in North America with offices and virtual staff coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global industry leader.
ABOUT THE JOB
CTM needs a virtual Ops Fulfillment /QC Agent for our Quality Control Division. This position would be 9am-6pm Pacific Time or we would consider a split shift. We need a deadline and detail-oriented travel professional. Must have prior corporate travel agency experience.
- Issuing tickets, setting up both manual and Qrex exchanges.
- Helping agents with ticketing issues and format questions.
- Working multiple ques correcting and setting up online PNRs.
- Processing our accelerated ticket program which is a client-specific exchange program.
- Cleaning out various ques each night and making sure all is in order before handing off to After Hour group.
SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
- Must have worked on Sabre in the last year and also helpful to have Apollo experience.
- Need someone that will be willing to work until 6 pm PST Monday-Friday.
- Knowledge of fare rules and how to process exchanges.
- Ticketing experience is helpful but not mandatory.
- Understanding online tools such as Concur and Deem will also be helpful but again not necessary.
- Being able to navigate into many pseudo cities and working in multiple queues is an important requirement.
- Attention to detail is key and being able to communicate with clients via email is necessary.
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans
- 401k with company match
- Employer-paid Life Insurance
- Generous vacation plan and numerous paid holidays