CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with a current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe, and New Zealand.
The Leisure Travel Consultant sells to a diverse clientele and is familiar with a variety of destinations. They are team oriented and able to work in a fast-paced environment. To be qualified you must have prior Leisure Travel Agent experience.
- Complete travel arrangements for clients including air, car, hotel reservations, cruises, vacations, tours, and other experiences.
- Respond to client inquiries and concerns with a sense of urgency.
- Independently review client reservations for accuracy and quality; proactively correct errors.
- Assures client is aware of all necessary travel documents and all requirements for countries to be visited.
- Maintain ownership of each client record until departure to ensure all details are completed to the client's satisfaction.
- Research and provides solutions to any travel-related problem clients may experience.
- Maintain awareness of all airline rules and regulations, tariffs, and fare requirements and accurately applies this knowledge to all travel arrangements.
- Must have excellent communication skills and enjoy working with demanding clientele.
- Conduct all business in line with standard procedures.
- Take 100% ownership of duties and ensure that client expectations are exceeded.
- Perform additional duties/projects as requested.
- Must be comfortable performing exchanges and refunds.
- MUST have a minimum of 5 years handling leisure related travel.
- Must be able to multi-task. Handling multiple customers simultaneously.
- Must have a track record of proven success in retail travel sales.
- Must be familiar with current travel trends, challenges, and destinations.
- Sabre or Apollo GDS required.
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
- Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
- Employer paid Life Insurance
- 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
- Numerous paid holidays.