Seeking a high energy, creative Leasing Consultant We offer a competitive compensation package with excellent benefits, base pay and bonus potential/leasing commissions and career growth opportunities.
The successful candidate needs to be a creative person who is motivated and willing to think outside the box.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Valid Driver’s License and reliable private transportation
- Minimum two years of progressively responsible sales related experience
- Apartment Leasing experience is a must
- Demonstrated excellence in producing promotional materials
- Ability to meet the public with courtesy, tact, and poise
- Computer skills sufficient to enter daily operations data into the computer
- Performs all functions related to residency inquiries including telephone and in-person inquiries and maintaining records of the inquiries, follow up calls and emails
- Conducts apartment and general property tours, takes telephone inquiries, greets future residents, takes applications and deposits while verifying information, and follow-up of all future residents.
- Furnishes and explains written material and applications to prospective residents
- Screens, interviews, and notifies applicants of their acceptance or denial as residents in accordance with company procedures, Equal Housing Opportunity (EHO) requirements and any applicable program regulations
- Conducts marketing surveys and makes marketing recommendations based on an analysis of the surveys
- Creates and develops promotional ideas and materials
- Assists the Property Manager in maintaining all aspects of property operations. The Property Manager will generally assign primary areas of responsibility (which may change over time), to ensure that the Leasing Agent receives continually training concerning each aspect of operating the property.
- Ensures the office, business center, clubhouse, models, target apartments and market ready apartments are in perfect condition.
- Physically inspect property when on grounds, pick up litter and report any service needs to maintenance staff.
- Makes community contacts with employers, real estate agencies, and others as part of the corporate and community outreach program
Base hourly pay with bonus and monthly commission potential.
Weekend hours will be required based on scheduling needs.
Job Type: Full-time
- Apartment Leasing: Minimum 1 year (Preferred, but will consider the right candidate)
- Customer Service: 1 year (Preferred)