Registrar Support Specialist
Academic Advising Department - Entry Level Position
It is the responsibility of Registrar Support Specialist to provide support to the Advising and Admissions team by processing student transcripts as well as maintaining student and system records/information.
- Enter and Maintain Transcripts. Monitor transcripts for the incoming student. Enter in student's previously earned credits from various institutions into their student records
- Enter and Maintain System Records/Information. Assist in the entry, update and maintenance and audit of a system record related to policy or college catalog changes
- Academic Consultation Support. Be available to provide consultation support to members of various departments regarding transcript questions that are student specific
- Systems Proficiency. Become proficient in various software programs, institutional resources and learn to execute operations in a fast-paced environment
- Written and Oral Communication. Writes clearly and informatively; Edits work for spelling and grammar, Varies writing style to meet needs; Able to read and interpret written information. Speaks clearly and persuasively in positive or negative situations; Listens and gets clarification; Responds well to questions.
- Teamwork. Balances team and individual responsibilities; Gives and welcomes feedback; Contributes to building a positive team spirit; Puts success of team above own interests; Volunteers readily; Undertakes self-development activities; Asks for and offers help when needed.
- Detail Oriented.Does not abandon detail work to others, but works to create both immediate solutions to gaps in details as well as create tools to proactively address them in the future.
- Problem Solving. Identifies and resolves problems in a timely manner; Develops alternative solutions; Uses reason even when dealing with emotional topics.
Bachelor's degree requiredTravel.
No travel is anticipatedHours.
8:30 A.M. to 5:30 P.M., Monday-Friday with additional time as neededLocation.
Lumerit enables students to experience world-class academic advising and course progression in order to graduate from the college of their choice faster than they ever imagined and for far less than they ever thought possible.
We believe a better way to do college prioritizes the student and avoids debt. Our vision and values empower every member of the Lumerit team to exceed student expectations at every level. In turn, our students go on to achieve a world-class career, professional, and entrepreneurial outcomes.
Are you looking to realize the full potential of your unique talent while helping students experience a better way to do college? We'd love to have a conversation with you. Come multiply your talents at Lumerit and grow your career!