- Provides timely and accurate food service to guests with a smiling face.
- Address all guests and communicate with bartender and other service staff while supporting the highest quality food & beverages for our guests.
Duties & Responsibilities
- Greet guests promptly and courteously on arrival at table, answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food.
- Takes customer orders by writing them down.
- Enters orders on computer terminals and checks for accuracy before sending order to cooks.
- Serves customers their pre-ordered food & drinks.
- Abide by all state, federal regulations and restaurant liquor policies pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated guests.
- Observes diners to respond to any additional requests and to determine when meal has been completed.
- Offers desserts.
- Pre-bus table (pre-bus means to clear all finished plates and drink glasses and other items from guests' table before they are given their check).
- Print check and accept payment
- Thanks patrons and kindly invites them back for future dining.
- Assist Food Runner when not busy
- Perform assign side work before end of shift or any other duties assigned by Floor Manager.
- Education: High school diploma or equivalent
- Experience: Some previous work-related skill, knowledge, or experience
- Knowledge of restaurant systems computers (Future POS)
- Must possess a valid driver’s license or State ID
- Must be 18 yrs. or older
- Possess basic math skills and have the ability to handle money and operate credit card terminals
- Be able to work in a standing position for long periods of time ( up to 10 hours)
- Must be able to reach, bend and frequently lift food trays
- Must be TIPS training certified (alcohol management)
- Excellent verbal and written communication
- Active listening
- Must have a courteous, friendly and professional demeanor with guests and coworkers.
- Coordination and time management skills.
- Team player, ability to work within a fast paced, team environment.
APPLICANTS WILL RECIEVE CONSIDERATION FOR POSITIONS, WITHOUT REGARD TO RACE, COLOR, RELIGION, AGE, SEX, SEXUAL ORIENTAION, MARITAL STATUS, AND INDIVIDUALS WITH DISABILITIES.