Do you want to be part of an award-winning and successful team? Are you a pro at translating your clients' needs into creative and appealing campaigns? Interested in developing your career in a team-oriented environment? Then Zehnder may be the place for you. We currently have an opening in our Nashville or New Orleans office for an experienced Programmatic Media Buyer with a minimum of 2 years of experience. This is an office-based role; it is not a remote work setting opportunity.
Zehnder Communications is a fully integrated advertising agency providing a wide range of services, including strategic marketing, public relations, media placement, creative services, social media, interactive design and programming, research & analytics and business strategy. With offices in Baton Rouge, New Orleans, and Nashville, the agency has been serving the greater Southeast region for over 20 years.
The Programmatic Media Buyer is responsible for executing, managing and optimizing cross-device programmatic media campaigns. This role entails working with the account team and media planner to design and deliver campaigns that align with the client’s objectives. The Programmatic Media Buyer is expected to remain abreast of emerging programmatic strategies, implementation, and ad technologies in order to consistently deliver informed programmatic media solutions that result in positive outcomes.
- Bachelors Degree in advertising, marketing, communications, or similar discipline required
- 2 - 3 years experience programmatic buying
- Capabilities with RTB and programmatic direct
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to clients and other employees
- Understanding of website tracking tags (Conversion and retargeting)
- Personal computer proficiency is required, Mac experience preferred
- MS Office proficiency including Excel and Outlook
- Knowledge of programmatic and paid social media buying platforms, Google Ads, Google Analytics, and Google DoubleClick Manager for example
- Attention to detail and ability to handle multiple tasks
- Google Adwords and Google Analytics certification preferred but not required
What we offer:
- Competitive salary, full benefits package including medical, dental, vision, disability insurance and 401k matching
- Recognition programs
- Paid holidays and vacation/personal/sick time/maternity leave
- A great creative workspace in our Nashville or New Orleans office
- A flexible, family friendly, pet-friendly (Nashville) and collaborative work environment with an intense focus on teamwork
No phone calls, please. Candidates must be willing to relocate themselves if not currently residing in the New Orleans or Nashville area. All submissions are confidential. EOE.
Zehnder Communications is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled