CTM is an award-winning provider of innovative and cost-effective travel management solutions to the corporate market. Our proven business strategy combines personalized service with client-facing technology for an impressive return on your investment. CTM is an ASX:200 corporation, with current market capitalization exceeding $1 billion.
Our Denver headquarters established the CTM brand in North America in 2012 and through the CTM growth model we are now a Top Ten TMC in North America with more than 20 offices coast-to-coast. We are a family of locally-empowered entrepreneurial professionals underpinned by the power and scale of a global technology disrupter.
The company employs over 750 FTE in North America and 2,200 FTE staff globally and maintains a global administrative base in Australia. CTM thinks globally, but acts locally by serving clients in 82 countries, including owned operations across Australia, Asia, North America, Europe and New Zealand.
Our ETM Division is looking for someone with a passion for events, technology and white glove customer service. We are looking for team members who love being ahead of the trends, working hard and love the fast-paced, multi-tasked environment event management brings. You will be managing the logistical coordination of events for Fortune 500 companies through emerging start-ups.
This position is based out of the New England area and able to come into the Wakefield, MA office as needed in an ongoing basis. Ability to work remotely as well (split time)
· Designing, building and providing administrative support for internal and client users utilizing Cvent Event Registration system and our proprietary Online Event Registration System t create websites and registrations forms, as well as mobile event applications.
· Knowledge and understanding of Cvent registration tool, and group air functionality.
· Knowledge and understanding of online registration paths, registration forms, group travel, activity and hotel management
· Knowledge of standard and custom reporting features and capabilities based on form questions.
· Event coordination and support of badge creation/printing, departure notices, pre-trip mailings.
· Management of registration form fields, data, rooming lists, attrition, activity management, session management.
· Client facing main point of contact for events requiring Online Event registration & Registration Management
· Extremely Strong Computer Skills – Microsoft Office, Word, Excel, Outlook, Database Management Industry Attendee Management Software ideal but not required (i.e. Cvent, StarCite, RegOnline)
o Professional Business Communication Skills
§ Written, client facing, customer service orientated
o Strong aptitude for learning new technology tools/systems
o Proof reading skills
o Meeting/Event coordination experience preferred
· Assess for best use of event technology to meet program needs based on client requirements
· Evaluate client needs and translate to best outcome for registration and reporting needs
· Build, Manage and Test meeting, event and incentive online registration websites
· Provide excellent, personalized customer service via phone and email in a timely manner
· Creation of production timeline and guidance to client for information required
· Develop and maintain best practices and administrative support of online registration system
· Registration Management, Attendee Management, Hotel Room Block Management, Roommate Pairing, Attrition Management, point of contact for venue as required in Agreement
· Program onsite management for events to manage registration, database and reporting
· Support event Operations team on other projects as needed
In addition to a great work environment, CTM offers a comprehensive range of benefits designed to fit your needs. Some of these include:
· Comprehensive medical and dental plans, with Section 125 cafeteria plan (pre-tax).
· Employer paid Life Insurance
· 401(k) Plan with generous annual employer match.
· Lucrative Incentive Programs.
· Numerous paid holidays.