Title Alliance currently has an opening for a high energy Office Assistant in Chesapeake, VA with strong attention to detail and excellent customer support skills.
The Office Assistant is responsible for supporting the office functions and manager with general office duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Answer phones
- Scan and file documents
- Process courier transactions
- Other office administrative duties as needed
- Must have a high school diploma or general education diploma (GED)
- At least 1-year administrative experience
- Must be a quick learner, able to adapt to changing conditions; demonstrated resourcefulness in setting priorities
- Ability to multi-task effectively, particularly in stressful situations
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate and influence outcomes through effective written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated effective customer service experience to a diverse audience to enhance service delivery
- Demonstrated analytical and problem-solving skills to support quality service delivery
- Intermediate level MS Office experience
Title Alliance Ltd. is a renowned leader in the real estate industry providing an innovative title and escrow services one customer experience at a time through the creation and management of highly successful title joint ventures. We are an employer of choice because we understand the most valuable investment we can make is in our team of passionate and committed industry professionals. Together we are expanding a compliant and customer-driven title and escrow experience into newer markets while continuously providing innovative industry expertise. Founded in 1948, we have formed joint ventures in Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia since 1983. Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and brand.
Title Alliance is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance at competitive rates; generous paid time off plan; company-paid - life insurance, short term, and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
Title Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Title Alliance LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled