Cambrian Credit Union is searching for an experienced Quality Assurance Analyst (QAA) to join our growing Information Technology Team.
As a QAA at Cambrian, not only will you get to apply your expertise in identifying and engaging best practices, you will be a part of projects that leverage technology to deliver business quality and value to our members.
As the Quality Assurance Analyst, you will:
- Investigate all reported problems; attempt to recreate in a test environment; evaluate and suggest resolutions.
- Participate in the quality assurance testing of upgrades, software releases, fixes, reports and changes to Encore, the backend banking system and related applications. Create, coordinate and executes test scripts, utilizing formal testing methodologies to verify that system and business applications meet the specific requirements.
- Provide input and advice on operational and administrative policies and procedures to protect the Credit Union and to ensure efficient and risk-free transactions and processes.
- Support and participate in the implementation of new products, services, applications and hardware relating to Encore/ the backend banking system and other administrative activities or services.
- Provide and develop training or information sessions when necessary relating to new releases and upgrades to the banking system.
What this role requires of you:
- The minimum education level of Grade 12 or equivalent, with a post-secondary degree, diploma or certificate in business, commerce, technology, project management or equivalent business experience.
- Minimum 3 years of job-related experience.
- Previous experience in an analyst role.
- Proficient in PC applications of Outlook, Word & Excel.
- Creative thinker/ problem solver, with a member-centered approach and strong drive to continuously improve and add value to the business.
- Ability to work well in an environment with multiple and often changing priorities
What we offer you in return:
Competitive salary, career progression and professional development, community involvement opportunities and comprehensive benefits package including a pension plan. This position is located at Cambrian’s Head Office on Broadway Avenue in Winnipeg.