Level One Personnel is recruiting for a high volume call center located in Baltimore, MD. We are looking for dependable and energetic Call Service Representatives.
One 8-hour shift between 7:00am-6:00PM.
You must be available for all shifts.
Overtime may be required some, not all days of the week.
$14-$17 per hour (performance-based pay)- benefits are included
Baltimore, MD 21230
Daily job duties include, but not limited to:
- Handle questions, complaints, and billing inquiries with the highest degree of courtesy and professionalism to resolve customer issues with one call resolution.
- Obtain and evaluate all relevant information to handle inquiries and complaints.
- Direct requests and unresolved issues to the designated resource
- Record details of inquiries, comments, and complaints in the company database.
- Communicate and coordinate with internal departments as necessary.
- Facilitating the communication between our customers/employees/vendors
- Other duties as assigned.
- Must have a high school diploma.
- Must have a history of longevity
- 2 years of recent experience in a high volume call center
- Must have excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Must be able to display a high degree of professionalism when dealing with internal employees and managers, as well as with external customers.
- Must have strong attention to detail and display organizational skills.
- Ability to retain detailed or important information from managers, team leads, and/or customers.
- Must have a pleasant, friendly way of dealing with customers and other employees.
- Must maintain knowledge of customer service principles and practices.
- Must be able to work independently as well as in a team environment.
- Continually maintain knowledge of company products and services
Level One Personnel is an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, protected veteran status or other status protected by law.