Deliver exceptional service while connecting with our guests and supporting efforts to achieve WOW Moments.
Minimum Job Requirements
Requirements to be performed, with or without reasonable accommodation:
- Standing, walking, lifting, twisting, and bending on a frequent basis.
- Ability to lift up to 50 pounds and carry it up to 90 feet (or deposit into dumpster or trash compactor).
- Cash handling experience.
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment.
- Available to work nights, weekends, and holidays.
- Ability to provide excellent guest service.
- Must be at least 17 years of age.
- Must have Prior work experience.
- Must be comfortabl with Public speaking.
All associates may be considered for cross-training; some may be assigned duties in one or more area at the park at management discretion. General responsibilities for all positions include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain constant surveillance of guests on the courts: act immediately and appropriately to secure the safety of guests. React calmly and effectively in emergency situations.
- Pay attention to the courts and guest at all times while, interacting with guest jumpers.
- Ensure that you are always facing toward the guest jumpers, while on courts.
- Ensure guest Jumpers are under control in order to mitigate potential risk and harm to others.
- Effectively communicate court rules to all guest jumpers.
- Maintain a positive rapport with guests. However ensure you remain firm and command respect.
- Assist with court inspections.
- Perform various maintenance duties as directed.
- Maintain a clean and safe facility.
- Attend regularly scheduled staff meetings and in-service training.
- Maintain a professional appearance and attitude at all times.
- The ability to multitask and troubleshoot problems as they arise.
- Exhibit great time management skills.
- Maintain excellent communication between Management and guest serviceTeam Members.
- Present a calm demeanor that deters others from engaging in disruptive conduct, while encouraging a positive interaction with our guests.
- Answer guest questions and concerns, courteously and accurately or quickly direct them to the appropriate resource.
- Demonstrate consistent and effective sales techniques by meeting expectations for Fly Pass sales, suggestive selling, upselling, merchandising, and sampling.
- Ensure proper cleanliness of all areas within the park.
- Ability to work and meet deadlines with minimal supervision.
- Follow instructions on safe use of all chemicals/cleaning materials.
- Uphold Sky Zone Business Practice Standards and ensure compliance with company programs.
- Maintain regular personal attendance for all scheduled shifts.
- Assist with other Team Member functions and perform other duties as directed.
- Provided by Park: Orange T-shirt, Nametag.
- Provided by Associate: Black athletic pants, Shoes.