We require an extremely talented and well versed General Manager who can step in and hit the ground running from day one. Ideally, you have strong business organizational skills, a background in sales, food & beverage, catering, as well as excellent customer service. Ideally, you are organized, detailed oriented and able to lead a winning team of passionate and dedicated artisans.
The GM is the director for the total operation of the Hotel focusing on the following:
- Establishes and delivers on Brand Personality and Brand Promise
- Hands-on leadership of the team
- Drives associate experience - meets or exceeds employee satisfaction benchmarks
- Drives guest experience – Meets or exceeds guest satisfaction experience and benchmarks on line and with brand
- Activity participates in community relations
- Creates and implements a cohesive Hotel Business & Marketing Plan including: P&L, Direct Sales, Advertising, Marketing, PR, Revenue Management, Ecommerce, On-line Reputation Management, Hotel F&B, and Hotel Programming
- Drives RevPAR, RevPAR index and Revenue per guest
- Drives F&B experience
- Drives GOP, Flow through and NOI per key
- 4-year college degree in Hotel Restaurant Management, Accounting/Finance, Business or required.
- Proven record as a successful leader and effective communicator as a General Manager with measurable results in all key financial, revenue generation, guest and employee relation bench marks.
- Ideal candidate must have at least 2-4 years of general management operations experience.
- Food and Beverage experience highly desired
- Experience successfully re-positioning a hotel a plus
- Brand experience highly desired.
Four Points Knoxville is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled