Come and grow with us and experience the excitement of maximizing a child's potential!!
Austill's is seeking exceptional Physical Therapists to work with school-age students for 1 to 5 days a week in two school districts in central Montgomery County in a collaborative team environment. Excellent mentorship!
Austill's has been providing high-quality PEDIATRIC SCHOOL-BASED occupational, physical and speech therapy services for over 34 years! Our therapists work with children ages 3-21 in schools, preschools and homes both individually and in small groups.
Experienced Pediatric Physical Therapists, those new to school-based practice & recent graduates are all encouraged to apply!
Responsibilities of the Physical Therapist:
- Evaluations, reevaluations & ongoing direct therapy with students in grades K-12
- Consultation with teachers, other Therapists, support staff, and families to facilitate classroom mobility and participation.
- Documentation requirements include data collection, marking period progress updates, yearly IEP revisions including updated goals and treatment strategies.
- Attendance at IEP meetings is recommended.
- Some travel may be required throughout the school day
Qualifications of the Physical Therapist:
- Graduate of an approved Physical Therapy or Physical Therapy Assistant Program
- PTA's must have their indirect supervision license
- Current state license as required.
All therapists working greater than 15 billable hours per week on the average need to create an LLC (Limited Liability Company)
*We conduct a thorough background check. All clearances must be completed within one year of the start date unless otherwise indicated.*
The Theraplay Family of Companies now includes Austill's Educational Therapy Services, Positive Steps Therapy, AOT, Inc, and the Children's Therapy Centers. This allows us to work with children, to help them maximize their potential, in 18 pediatric outpatient centers, in schools, and in homes throughout Pennsylvania, Delaware, and Northern Virginia. We at Theraplay are looking forward to continuing to grow our geographic reach, furthering our mission to maximize each child's potential through functional play-based therapies. This is why we hire exceptional therapists to provide the best pediatric occupational, physical, and speech therapy services. We pride ourselves on not only providing superior treatment for our patients but offering a place where our employees can grow and maximize their own potential. As one of our employees or contractors, your expertise and clinical strengths are valued and utilized!
Theraplay Family of Companies is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled