There’s a side of Big Sky, Montana that speaks to those seeking something special. A vast 8,000-acre landscape where stunning natural beauty and an endless array of alpine adventures blend together to create a private club and mountain living experience like no other.
Whether it’s winter or summer, Moonlight Basin is something you won’t soon forget. The mountain scenery, the direct access to some of the finest skiing at Big Sky Resort, the hiking, the golf and so much more all add up to the perfect place to work and enjoy Montana.
Moonlight Basin is located right in the middle of the best things to see and do in Montana. You can visit Yellowstone National Park. Explore the national forest and wilderness lands. Come down to the town of Big Sky and shop, eat, and catch some music. Bozeman is a short drive and easily accessible by Skyline Bus.
Lounge Attendants are responsible for providing support to the food and beverage service to members in the Member’s Lounge. This individual must possess exceptional interpersonal skills for interfacing with members and staff.
- Welcomes members and ensures friendly, enthusiastic, professional and timely service to the members in the lounge.
- Prepare coffee drinks by following prescribed recipes and preparation techniques for coffee drinks, such as, expresso, caffe latte, and cappuccino.
- Maintain service areas and lounge area. All items should be refilled or replenished as needed or as requested.
- Although it is not the primary duty to serve the food and wine, this individual is expected to answer basic questions on food and wine products and preparations from the menu.
- Maintains safe, healthy, and organized work environment by following organization standards and sanitation regulations.
- Ultimately, they help assure complete member satisfaction, exceeding our members’ expectations.
- Detail-oriented and follow through with tasks to completion.
- Complete side duties as assigned and needed each shift.
- High school degree required, or GED/ equivalent.
- Speak, read and write the primary language (English) spoken in the work environment.
- Must be minimum age to serve alcohol.
- Previous restaurant service experience a plus.
- Experience working in a barista position.
- In accordance with the standards of an exclusive resort and club, all Associates must agree to follow Moonlight Basin’s grooming standards.
- Must be able to work any shift, weekends and holidays.
- Must be available to work full season.
- Must be able to stand and exert well-paced mobility for up to 8 hours in length.
- Must be able to exert well-paced ability to maneuver between functions occurring simultaneously.
- May be required to lift trays of food or food items weighing up to 30 lbs.
- Must have the ability to bend, squat and lift 40 lbs. on a regular and continuing basis and occasionally lift up to 75 lbs.
- Must be able to bend, stoop, squat and stretch to fulfill cleaning tasks.
- Requires grasping, writing, standing, sitting, walking, repetitive motions, bending, climbing, listening and hearing ability and visual acuity.
- Talking and hearing occur continuously in the process of communicating with guests, supervisors and other employees.
This job description is only a summary of the typical functions of this position and should not serve as an exhaustive or comprehensive list of all the possible duties, tasks and responsibilities for this specific job. The responsibilities, tasks, and duties of this position might differ from those outlined above and other duties may be assigned as necessary.