We are a startup company, purposefully designed after years of industry know-how, to create value in the electronics recycling industry. We have just built a brand new refinery, with state-of-the-art equipment and going-live. We are looking for a Plant Manager experienced with precious metals chemistry who can to join our team at Evotus, to help implement our simple yet sophisticated high-standards for processes, bring key precious metals chemistry know-how, and oversee and otherwise manage the plant operations.
The Plant Manager will oversee all daily operations of the plant from production and manufacturing, to ensuring policies and procedures are followed. They will help to optimize processes that will maximize stewardship, safety, quality and productivity. They will operate the analytical lab running fire assay on metals and operate a high-temperature furnace to melt metals. Strongly preferred to be familiar with chemical dissolution and precipitation of metals from complex metal mixtures.
- Plan, organize, direct and run the optimum day-to-day operation.
- Use scientific, mathematical, and engineering principles to solve problems and improve processes
- Increase production, assets capacity and flexibility while minimizing unnecessary costs and maintaining current quality standards
- Be responsible for production output, product quality and on-time shipping
- Allocate resources effectively and fully utilize assets to produce optimal results
- Monitor operations and trigger corrective actions
- Share a trusting relationship with workgroup and recruit, manage and develop plant staff
- Collect and analyze data to find places of waste or overtime
- Commit to planting safety procedures
- Develop systems and processes that track and optimize productivity and standards, metrics and performance targets to ensure an effective return on assets
- Address employees’ issues or grievances
- Bachelor's degree in Chemical Engineering or equivalent work experience
- Proven work experience strongly desired
- Proven managerial experience strongly desired
- Industry-specific knowledge may be required, pertaining to metallurgical chemistry and refining.
- Adequate knowledge of business and management principles (budgeting, strategic planning, resource allocation and human resources)
- Be knowledgeable of safety, quality, productivity, inventory and stewardship processes
- Computer literacy
- Ability to create accountability and to lead by example