Iconic architecture, a thriving social scene, beautifully landscaped spaces and an array of top-notch services. Our beautiful hotel is recently renovated and is the place to go to!
Up to Par Management LLC selects only the most passionate and skilled hospitality professionals. Up to Par Management LLC is a premier management company creating lifetime memories for its members, guests, and associates through its profitable clubs, hotels, value-added services and community relationships.
Do you have a passion for food and a flair in the kitchen? Are you a talented, creative chef who would like steady working hours and career growth opportunities?
We are recruiting for an Executive Chef in the South Boston, Virginia area with managerial experience who is able to take charge of the back and front of the house. If you are committed to delivering a quality dining experience, WE NEED YOU!
Apply now for a fantastic opportunity. We work with a range of clients including clubs, private communities, hotels, and restaurants. If you or someone you know have the necessary skills and desire to succeed in the hospitality industry then please apply now to catch the opportunity!
South Boston, VA
Essential Job Functions:
- Deliver on Up to Par’s purpose.
- Drive quality dining experiences at multiple Up to Par properties.
- Have an ownership mentality driving the Up to Par Hospitality Brand.
- Lead a culinary team that fully embrace each concepts philosophy and goals.
- Fiscal management of inventory, responsible purchasing, and programming for each concept.
- Maintain the physical restaurant to the highest level of cleanliness and professional organization.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Passion for the business of hospitality.
- Google and Microsoft Excel skills required.
- Excellent verbal/written communications skills.
- Attention to detail and excellent organizational skills required.
- Must use R&I – Be resourceful and take initiative in accomplishing tasks.
- Knowledge of current food and beverage and hospitality industry trends.
- Relevant experience including multiple restaurants and restaurant openings.
- Must have a passion for executing training, ensuring the profitability of the restaurant and exceptional experiences.
Salary Range $40,000 - $50,000 plus incentives.
Competitive Benefits Package - Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance along with Short Term Disability, Hospital Indemnity Insurance, Critical Illness Insurance, Accident Insurance, Group Legal Services Plan, Identity Theft, Group Universal Life Insurance, Accidental Death & Dismemberment (AD&D), Auto and Home Insurance, and Pet Insurance
Up to Par are a leading club and hospitality management company specializing in golf, country club, and hospitality operations. Up to Par is a growth-oriented company.