Title Alliance currently has an opening for a high energy Marketing Manager with solid marketing experience in Media, PA.
Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and our brand.
As the Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for analyzing our markets to develop, evaluate, implement and execute strategic marketing programs to support all critical business initiatives including market penetration, customer retention, and market share. You will be the key driver of continued brand development and will support our Joint Ventures to develop unique marketing plans and event schedules. This role is responsible for positioning Title Alliance to the outside world by maintaining a consistent social media presence and forming strategic partnerships with local and nationwide publications. Responsible for implementing a performance-based and customer-centric culture by communicating goals and expectations, providing guidance, demonstrating accountability, and by growing and developing staff.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Supervisory responsibility for diverse staff. Delegate tasks, manage workflow and plan staffing requirements. Interview candidates and make hiring decisions, conduct performance reviews and provide ongoing feedback. Coach and mentor staff; provide development opportunities. Ensure employees understand roles and responsibilities via clear communication of goals and objectives.
- Define marketing strategies and establish methodologies to support the company’s overall business and objectives. Plan and organize marketing functions and operations (product development, branding, communications, etc.), and ensure they project the company’s unique “brand”.
- Concentration on business research, industry benchmarking competitor analysis, targeted growth.
- Oversee the design and coordination of promotional campaigns, drip campaigns, PR and other marketing efforts across all channels and mediums as approved by the Chief Strategy Officer; manage all social media.
- Create a solid network of strategic partnerships both internally and externally to help formulate and deliver enhanced client experiences to promote business growth and increase client referrals.
- Work closely with design agencies and third party vendors (agencies, graphic designers, printers, etc.).
- Use identifiable and proven gifting strategies for client appreciation and employee recognition.
- Responsible for the development, implementation, management and budget tracking of: media plans, marketing programs, initiatives, events, seminars, etc. that align with the defined company strategy.
- Identify and implement key metrics to guide activity, measure success.
- Bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, or related field.
- Marketing experience of 4+ years
- 2+ years of management experience
- Proven experience developing and implementing marketing plans and campaigns
- Strong project management, multitasking, communication, analytical & decision-making skills
- Metrics-driven with an eye for creativity and innovation. Solid understanding of market research and data analysis methods
- Graphic or artistic design skills required
- Comfortable problem-solving in a fast-paced, deadline-driven environment
- Experience with implementation, utilization of CRM tools; Sugar CRM a plus; experience using the MS Office suite
- Demonstrates expertise in establishing credibility at all levels within the organization
- Adheres to high ethical standards while keeping all commitments
Title Alliance Ltd. is a renowned leader in the real estate industry providing an innovative title and escrow services one customer experience at a time through the creation and management of highly successful title joint ventures. We are an employer of choice because we understand the most valuable investment we can make is in our team of passionate and committed industry professionals. Together we are expanding a compliant and customer-driven title and escrow experience into newer markets while continuously providing innovative industry expertise. Founded in 1948, we have formed joint ventures in Arizona, Florida, Idaho, Indiana, New Jersey, New Mexico, New York, Ohio, Pennsylvania, Texas, and Virginia since 1983. Join us as we continue to expand our footprint and brand.
Title Alliance is an Employee Stock Ownership Plan (ESOP) company and offers a competitive salary and the opportunity to participate in our team bonus program. Some of the benefits you will enjoy include: comprehensive medical/dental/vision insurance at competitive rates; generous paid time off plan; company paid - life insurance, short term, and long term disability; 401k; employee assistance program and more!
Title Alliance is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Title Alliance LTD is an EEO employer - M/F/Vets/Disabled